Friday September 07th 2007, 11:17 PM
Filed under: happy,meme,miscellaneous,music,other shit

Singing the ABCs

cco0022l.jpg

I was stuck for an idea, and since it’s Friday night and readership is usually low on the weekend, I thought I’d take the time to cleanup my CDs.(Plus over at the Daily Meme, there was a meme called the ABCs of Music) This is what I have (or are my favorites)

• A- Aerosmith-Toys in the Attic
  • T- Tool- Lateralus
  • U- Uriah Heep- Uriah Heep Live (way old)*
  • V- Van Morrison- Legend Collection
  • W- White Stripes- White stripes
  • X and Y – Yeah like I’d have Xzibit and Young MC
  • Z- Rob Zombie- Hellbilly Deluxe *

There you have it. I thought I’d have a hard time coming up with something for every letter of the alphabet and instead, I had to cut back far too many. I settled on Greatest Hits where it was too hard to choose one CD. Is there anyone out there that even likes this type of music besides me ( and frat boys around the world?)

*these I actually own-the others I would like to own (Christmas is coming!!)

1. Nobody™ said:

on September 8, 2007 at 8:38 AM

I have a few of those. I love System of a Down.

2. metalmom said:

on September 8, 2007 at 10:32 AM

Nobody-What does Mrs.Nobody think about them? Out of that entire list, my hubs and I only agree on David Bowie, Queen and Elton John!:)

3. Carolyn said:

on September 8, 2007 at 11:45 AM

That was a great idea to do I will have to think of something in a similar way. Have a happy weekend.http://dontwannahearit.com/smilies/yahoo_flower.gif
    @};-

4. Hilly said:

on September 8, 2007 at 12:20 PM

Sistah, I will come out of the closet with you and say loud and proud that I LIKE KELLY CLARKSON!

5. metalmom said:

on September 8, 2007 at 1:35 PM

Carolyn- Thanks for visiting! (and the flower!):d

6. metalmom said:

on September 8, 2007 at 1:39 PM

Hilly- ‘Because of you’, I’ll come out from ‘behind these hazel eyes’ and admit that I’m ‘addicted’! ‘You found me’ and didn’t ‘walk away’. I’d ‘hate myself for losing you’!

7. Lorelai said:

on September 8, 2007 at 2:33 PM

Me Me Me!!! Love your list!!!!!! Go Kelly too, her biggest influence was Steven Tyler so I think she can qualify any time!

8. lostmahead said:

on September 8, 2007 at 2:36 PM

My music r’epertoire is nonexsitent. I’ll listen to whatever you like or whatevers on. The only exception is if I’m upset or angry I’ll turn it up all the way…something that a lot of people seem to do. I’m sure MM would agree with me when I say my musical tastes need to be updated big time. Thats where MM comes in with her verse taste and knowledge of music. I’m glad you shared this with all of us today. Now who is Kelly Clarkson and what does she sing?

9. Carolyn said:

on September 8, 2007 at 2:38 PM

Your welcome

10. metalmom said:

on September 8, 2007 at 3:30 PM

Lorelai- Thank God there’s another out there! I forgot you were Rockstar’s groupie!LOL! (*)

11. metalmom said:

on September 8, 2007 at 3:34 PM

Lostmahead-You are a work in progress. If you can come into my house while Megadeth is blasting and ask me to turn it up, you’re worth keeping as a friend.:d Now if I could only get you to let go of Tom Jones and Dean Martin!!~X(