Wednesday January 23rd 2008, 9:47 PM
Filed under: concerts,fantasy,meme,music,Uncategorized

album covers

You’ve seen this around and you’ve probably done it yourself. If not, then here’s how it goes. Go to each site:

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:RandomThe first article title is the name of your band.

2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

Now take your picture, put the band name and title on it, then post it! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

Here’s mine!

2200306766_9f58249bd6_m.jpg

I’m sending a shoutout to my girl Teri and my man MixedNut. Although I’ve seen this everywhere, I saw it with those two first!

1. Matt-Man said:

on January 24, 2008 at 7:04 AM

I didn’t even know you were Scottish. Keep your haggis to yourself. Cheers!!

2. metalmom said:

on January 24, 2008 at 9:36 AM

MattMan-Did you know ‘haggis’ was Scotch for ‘Spam’? 8-|

3. flip flop Momma said:

on January 24, 2008 at 10:53 AM

hmm, sounds kinda complicated 4 me:-ss

4. metalmom said:

on January 24, 2008 at 11:01 AM

Flipflopmomma-Not hard at all and it’s an easy post for when you gots nuttin good! ;))

5. Mr. Fabulous said:

on January 24, 2008 at 11:59 AM

I assume it would be head banging music…

6. metalmom said:

on January 24, 2008 at 12:19 PM

Mr Fabulous-Umm….YEAH! What else would it be? The Carpenters? :-@ %-(

7. Miss Britt said:

on January 24, 2008 at 3:01 PM

I’m too lacking in musical talent to even do this meme.

8. metalmom said:

on January 24, 2008 at 8:00 PM

Miss Britt- How can you say that you have no musical talent? I’ve seen your karaoke performances (Brava, BTW!)

9. Teri said:

on January 24, 2008 at 9:20 PM

is that car driving on water?:o

10. metalmom said:

on January 24, 2008 at 11:26 PM

Teri-It sure looks like it! Maybe Jesus is driving!! o:-)