Tuesday January 29th 2008, 10:20 PM
Filed under: desire,ineptitude,miscellaneous,Movies,music,other shit,pets

Odds N Ends–Mostly Odd

I just have a coupla things to post. First…For Bluepaintred and all the others who requested a picture of my new love… BEHOLD!!

hollys-pictures-708.jpg

(Soon to be mounted on the wall above it)

Oh yeah, Slick, see the big bad mean watchdog? He’ll bite you if you try and take it.

Secondly,Babygirl bought me a new book. It’s called “Ipods for Dummies”. I can play solitaire and listen to the songs that she loaded for me. I have yet to download a single song myself. I am inept.

And thirdly….My puppy has decided that his shit is the greatest thing in the world. Now…How do I get him to stop trying to eat it? My dog is a freak.

Hubs is calling……I gotta go see what is different about “Night In the Museum” on Blue-Ray. Oh yeah…did I mention that I got a Blue-Ray player FREE with the television? YAY,ME!!!

1. Swizzle Stick said:

on January 29, 2008 at 11:49 PM

Nice TV! Very jealous! Don’t worry about the dog, who is an animal, not human. My kid plays with his poop and he is 12. Bleech.

2. lostmahead said:

on January 30, 2008 at 7:57 AM

did you see nip tuck last night? christian gave his kid a little bandit dog. oh, ummmmm hi,long time no see…i seem to be working a lot. i’ll catch up with you latter…see ya:)

3. Matt-Man said:

on January 30, 2008 at 8:05 AM

You’re going to be mounted on the wall above the TV? Kinky. Can I watch? Cheers!!

on January 30, 2008 at 9:12 AM

High-def is the bomb isn’t it? Better than going to the movies, I think.

Congrats on your new precious…

5. Teri said:

on January 30, 2008 at 9:35 AM

ooohhhh, I love the tv.

my friend has an hd tv and I was in AWE when I saw the pretty picture.

6. metalmom said:

on January 30, 2008 at 9:48 AM

SwizzleStick-12 years old and plays with poop? EWWW!!! :-&
    Is his chocolate by any chance? What do doctors say about that? :-

Lostmahead-YES! I did see that. I know you’re working. We will definitely catch up…cuz that’s what we do! ~o) ;;)

MattMan- You’re so bad!! :-j If you had said ‘please’, I’d have said ‘yes’! :>

7. metalmom said:

on January 30, 2008 at 9:51 AM

Finn-My boys have one and I only saw sports or video games on it. Now that I see ‘real’ shows I LOVE IT!!! 8->

Teri-“Awe” isn’t the word for me….I sit there screaming, “THIS FUCKIN’ ROCKS!!!” :))

8. Mr. Fabulous said:

on January 30, 2008 at 10:03 AM

That isn’t learned behavior your dog is displaying, is it? :-ss

9. Lynda said:

on January 30, 2008 at 10:42 AM

Your doggie has a look that says, “U wasn’t watch dis, was u?”

on January 30, 2008 at 11:00 AM

Is it the TV or the dog you plan to mount on the wall? If it’s the dog, it could solve the whole “my poo is the shit!” dilemna in your house. Although it sounds to me like the dog is just very concerned about the environment and is taking recycling to the next logical step.

11. metalmom said:

on January 30, 2008 at 11:13 AM

Mr Fabulous-You wanna get bitten??? He’s a terror I tell ya! Can you see the fangs??? @-)

Lynda-It was more like “Hey I was sleeping! Why is there a light flashing in my eyes?? Get me down from here!!” :))

Grant-Oh my God!! Your solution made me bust a gut! Yanno? We live in a very ‘green’ town. I think you may have something there with the recycling idea! ;;)

12. DutchBitch said:

on January 30, 2008 at 12:50 PM

When you say “(Soon to be mounted on the wall above it)” you ARE talking about the TV screen and not littlecutecuddlydoggy are you?

Just asking…

13. metalmom said:

on January 30, 2008 at 1:52 PM

DutchBitch-OMG!!! Really? You have to ask?? :o Now if it were a cat we were talking about…..JUST KIDDING!!! Don’t call PETA!! >:)

14. the108 said:

on February 1, 2008 at 5:04 PM

You could always roll his shit in something delicious and then maybe he won’t eat it :-)

15. metalmom said: