Monday February 25th 2008, 11:25 PM
Filed under: business,Friends,meme,mr Fab,music,other shit,questions,quiz

Chosen By Fab

Some guy tagged me to do this. (I guess I will since I currently have NO LIFE!)

It’s called Crazy 8’s. Now pay attention because I’m only doing this ONCE!

8 Things I’m Passionate About -Music, movies, books, family, kids, friends, my hubs, nail polish (I love it and it must be a certain kind) -Not necessarily in that order.

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die -Learn Japanese, visit Japan, parasail, scuba dive around the Great Barrier Reef, See Rammstein perform live, Become a Grandmother (SON1), have ALL three of my kids move out, become a bounty hunter.

finger.jpg

8 Things I Say Often -“Fab, I promise to call in this week!” “Fuck you” “Bite me” “Don’t touch that!” “Bandit No!” “I don’t wanna hear it!” “I forgot!” “Oh yes, there”

8 books I’ve Read Recently –PA driver’s Manual, “Lisey’s Story” and “Blaze” both by Stephen King, “My Boring-Ass Life” by Kevin Smith, “Dirt:The Confessions of the World’s Most Notorious Rock Band” by Motley Crue, “Brother Odd” by Dean Koontz, and the last Harry Potter book by JK Rowling. That’s all. And I’m not finished with 3 of them.

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over -“Ohne Dich” and”Rosenrot” by Rammstein, “Spirit in the Sky” byNorman Greenbaum, “Into the Mystic” by Van Morrison, “Alone I Break” by Korn, “Cry Baby” by Janis Joplin, “I Wanna Be Sedated” by the Ramones, and “Black Hole Sun” by Soundgarden.

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends- HUMOR! Sincerity, selflessness, generosity, honesty and willingness to gossip behind someone’s back-even at a funeral or in church.They must also be enthusiastic about singing my praises at every opportunity. Oh, and did I mention HUMOR?

8 People I Think Should Do Crazy 8’sGrant, Stacy (cuz payback is a bitch and so am I), Trukindog, Teri, Lynda and Blondeblogger and anyone else who hasn’t  been tagged yet. BE HONEST! If you weren’t tagged yet, DO the fucker already!!

1. Shelli said:

on February 25, 2008 at 11:52 PM

He tagged me too. I got stuck on the first question. I will do it as soon as this fog lets up.

Shelli’s last blog post..Depression Is Depressing

2. Kyra Sutra said:

on February 26, 2008 at 12:49 AM

I solemnly promise to always gossip with you about other people behind their backs.

And I would also just like to mentionm that I have tried about a million times and a million different ways to get into Absurdists blog yesterday and it keeps giving me an error and telling me I don’t have permission. Chelle! What’s up with that???

Kyra Sutra’s last blog post..Now Hiring

on February 26, 2008 at 12:53 AM

Shelli-I answered what I could right away. Then I went back and added when I thought about something else. It was like one or two answers at a time. :)

on February 26, 2008 at 12:55 AM

Kyra Sutra-I knew I could count on you! My mom always told me it was rude but I think it’s spelled F-U-N!

And YES! Chelle!! What up Yo? I was locked out too! I thought you wanted Kyra and me but if you’ve changed your mind…..We’ll just have to start without you!

5. Kyra Sutra said:

on February 26, 2008 at 12:58 AM

Ha!

Dean left me a comment on my blog stating that he wants to make you his blog wife and have hot, nasty sex with you. I gave him a few pointers on how to get you into bed…LOL.

Kyra Sutra’s last blog post..Now Hiring

on February 26, 2008 at 1:01 AM

Kyra-Dean is the SHIZZLE! He makes me SIZZLE! He makes me hot whether he wants to or not! :* to Dean!

7. Kyra Sutra said:

on February 26, 2008 at 1:28 AM

That was a bitchin’ love poem!

Kyra Sutra’s last blog post..Now Hiring

8. turnbaby said:

on February 26, 2008 at 4:14 AM

hee hee

I haven’t done this yet—maybe this week.

And I have to say I LOVE “Iwanna be sedated”

And I say over and over oh my god yes, there!

turnbaby’s last blog post..The Great Interview Experiment –Part Two

on February 26, 2008 at 9:27 AM

I refuse to do this just to be contrary. That and nobody bothered to tag me. Which doesn’t mean I want to be tagged.

Anywaaay… I wanna be sedated too.

Finn’s last blog post..Hey Florida, You’ve Just Entered The 21st Century — Now What Are You Going To Do?

10. Lynda said:

on February 26, 2008 at 1:31 PM

You tagged me? Moi? God, I hate you.

(Not really, though! Lynda’s last blog post..Nothing Wrong With Random

11. Lynda said:

on February 26, 2008 at 1:32 PM

Where did my hearts go!? :((

Lynda’s last blog post..Nothing Wrong With Random

on February 26, 2008 at 1:35 PM

Kyra-Dean isn’t the only one with mad skilz. I could do lyrics and he can do the music! (and me of course!) :p

on February 26, 2008 at 1:37 PM

Turnbaby-“oh yes, there!” is so much better than “Not there! Over! No over more!” ;)

on February 26, 2008 at 1:39 PM

Finn-I asked everyone to be honest! If you didn’t get tagged, then DO IT!! Please? :) See? I smiled AND said please! :*

on February 26, 2008 at 1:40 PM

Lynda-You know you wanna do it! :-j You lost your hearts? Oh Noes! =((

16. Matt-Man said:

on February 26, 2008 at 2:56 PM

This entire post was utterly offensive. I will never stop here again…until the next time. Cheers!!

Matt-Man’s last blog post..Barack Obama: His Name Just Don’t Sound ‘Merican

on February 26, 2008 at 3:39 PM

MattMan-You’re just jealous that I was chosen by another man! Just chill! There’s enough of Mama to go around! :))

18. Teri said:

on February 26, 2008 at 7:12 PM

finally getting that drivers license, huh?

did you ever mention why you don’t have your license? just didn’t want the craziness of driving?:-ss

Teri’s last blog post..Hibernation

19. Amazon Alanna said:

on February 26, 2008 at 7:27 PM

I *highly* recommend Rammstein live. I’ve seen them at least 3 times and they are spectacular…especially if you enjoy big burly German men who set themselves on fire. I know I do. :d

Amazon Alanna’s last blog post..Various Items of Interest (to me)

20. Trukindog said:

on February 26, 2008 at 11:16 PM

Your gonna make me think thaaaaannks.
    #-o My head hurts already.

Trukindog’s last blog post..THE LANDFILL vs THE DUMP

on February 26, 2008 at 11:17 PM

Teri-I’ve always lived thisclose to Septa and you know that you can get EVERYWHERE through them. I just never felt like I had a need to drive. Now I wanna drive over the bridge to your house! 8->

on February 26, 2008 at 11:20 PM

Amazon Alanna-My son has seen them a few times too but he’s afraid that Mom might strip down and jump into the pit!(No one wants to see that!) Till Lindermann can set me on fire with that swimmer’s bod! :>

on February 26, 2008 at 11:22 PM

Trukindog-Welcome to the neighborhood!! :)) You know you’re “in” when you get tagged! :)