Monday August 18th 2008, 9:15 PM
Filed under: owies,weight,Winter

Still Hurts

My legs still hurt.

I walked a bit today. Just enough to keep the muscles good. Tomorrow I’ll work ’em out again. I am planning to do this every other day for a while. Later I will try for every day. Until then, I am becoming very good friends with this:

200.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a different note, I wanted to post this for Winter. I think of her every time I hear this song. And it’s also for Unkey Monkey, who agrees with me that these guys are hot! Yes it’s in German, but parts are in English. Learn something new….!

1. Shelli said:

on August 18, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Hey! Share the Aleve please.

Shellis last blog post..What Do You Think?

2. bluepaintred said:

on August 18, 2008 at 11:29 PM

LOL the only good thing about stiffness after exercising is that it is a sure way to tell that the exercises are doing SOMETHING!

bluepaintreds last blog post..I always have the best ideas!

3. Winter said:

on August 18, 2008 at 11:33 PM

Max Schreck as Nosferatu!! The scariest (best) movie vampire EVAH!! WOOOOOOT!!!! Thanks MM!

Oh, and that one guitarist IS hot. I await UMB’s vote on this.

Winters last blog post..Tropical Monday

4. Lynda said:

on August 19, 2008 at 1:20 AM

hehehe. Who knew your BabyGirl was a drill sargent.

Lyndas last blog post..Psssst! Again!

on August 19, 2008 at 6:05 AM

Shelli-It’s an extra large bottle.I have plenty! :)

on August 19, 2008 at 6:07 AM

bluepaintred-I keep repeating that over and over in my head! “Ow…must be working…ow…must be working” :))

on August 19, 2008 at 6:08 AM

Winter-I KNEW you’d like it! Can you see why I think of you? :)) And yes, Max is crazy scary!

on August 19, 2008 at 6:09 AM

Lynda- “Drill Sergeant Dreadful”! She really does a great job!

9. Matt-Man said:

on August 19, 2008 at 7:47 AM

Wild Irsih Rose is much more effective than Alleve. Cheers Metal!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Three Out of Four Shrinks Agree…It’s Birthday Time!!

on August 19, 2008 at 9:06 AM

I tried over the counter pain meds for my condition, and they didn’t do diddly. Fortunately Ancient Age works. Just stay drunk until you feel better would be my advice.

Grants last blog post..New Roles in the Universe

11. Slick said:

on August 19, 2008 at 10:53 AM

Those guys are hot?

Put down the wacky weed girl.

Slicks last blog post..The Power of Balance….

on August 19, 2008 at 11:33 AM

MattMan-It may take care of the pain but it will lead me to a good bloat…and who wants that?

on August 19, 2008 at 11:34 AM

Grant-Staying drunk is not an option. I like my drinks mixed with soda or juice and that’s too much sugar. I’ll have to skip that!

on August 19, 2008 at 11:38 AM

Slick-If your bod looked like theirs, I’d think you were hot too. Well, you are kinda cute, in a stick sorta way. :))

15. Robin said:

on August 19, 2008 at 12:27 PM

Ugh, the thought of working out makes me yawn.

on August 19, 2008 at 8:51 PM

Robin-I’ll yawn later. Now I need to do it!!

17. insane mama said:

on August 19, 2008 at 9:03 PM

Keep on exercising! Keep those muscles alive

insane mamas last blog post..Chipmunks, Gnats and Skinny Dipping…

on August 19, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Insane mama- You bet I will!

19. whall said:

on August 20, 2008 at 1:06 AM

I hope it’s ok that I don’t watch. But I can send over some Aleve iffin ya need it.

whalls last blog post..Stuff you don’t want to MISC, #56

on August 20, 2008 at 7:04 AM

whall-It’s good to know that if CVS runs out of Aleve I can get some from you! :)

21. Damn, I feel old! « Family Tree Junkie said:

on August 20, 2008 at 7:19 PM

[…] 20, 2008 at 8:19 pm (medical issues, misc) If you read Metalmom, you’ll see that she was having some aches and pains from working out.  I have to say the […]

22. Amoxicillin online no prescription. said:

on June 3, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Amoxicillin side effects….

Amoxicillin rx 657. Amoxicillin safe when pregnant. Amoxicillin with no prescription. Amoxicillin trihydrate….

23. Xanax online. said:

on June 4, 2009 at 6:46 AM

Xanax….

Xanax withdrawal symptoms. Xanax. Xanax online. Xanax effect….