Tuesday November 04th 2008, 9:10 PM
Filed under: fantasy,Friends,music,questions,sex

Since You Asked….Part 1

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.

Dr. Seuss (1904 – 1991)

I told you that you ask and Oh My God are you people freaks!! I will begin the answering but I can’t guarantee getting to them all at once. (Mainly because it is hard to focus my eyes and I just may want another nap before long!)

Avitable asked: Would you rather lick dirty balls or a clean asshole?  Dirty balls are nasty! If any man wants a shot at having sex or even a blow job, the balls shouldn’t smell like a week of the squirts in unwashed boxers! That said….Clean asshole is essential to a decent rimjob. I pick the rimjob.

Shiny asked: Which actor from “Diff’rent Strokes” (dead or alive) would you most want to bang?  Mr Drummond. He was hot in a “Who’s your Grampy?” kind of way. (I am a little disturbed at how quickly I came up with that answer…..even more disturbed at how sure I was about it too!)

Grant asked: What’s the easiest way to score a date with an Asian hottie who, hypothetically speaking, works at a local restaurant?  This is easy. Tell her you are directing  Gwen Stefani’s next video and you are looking for the next Harajuku girls. Tell here she would be perfect for the part, but there is a catch known as the ‘director’s couch’.

Finn asked: I’m visiting you for a week (don’t worry, I’m staying in a hotel). What are we doing?  No husbands and no kids! We could spend a day at Hershey Park riding the rides and checking out all the chocolate. We can also visit a local winery and taste every vintage they have to offer. We would tour every four and five star restaurant that Philadelphia has to offer. Perhaps we can also visit Atlantic City and take in a show. And the rest of the time, we could lie around in our panties and drink ourselves silly and then find ‘something’ to do!

And finally, Robin wants to know: If there were a song that would play everytime you walked in the room what would it be? That would definitely be “She’s a Bad Mamma Jamma” by Carl Carlton. And just for you….here it is!

That’s all I have in me for the moment so I will answer all the remaining questions tomorrow. This is your last chance, so if there is anything you thought of while you were falling asleep, now’s the time to ask!!

1. Tug said:

on November 4, 2008 at 9:50 PM

Mr. Drummond, huh?

hmmmmmmmmmm……….. ;-)

Tugs last blog post..Sunset…

2. Rachel said:

on November 4, 2008 at 10:19 PM

Ummm , visiting Rachel better be in there when Finn comes to visit. I have 2 extra bedrooms and I am on the way to A/C

Rachels last blog post..Taking a break

3. Fantastagirl said:

on November 4, 2008 at 10:44 PM

Is there still time for me to ask a question?

Why do we still have daylight savings time?

4. Robin said:

on November 5, 2008 at 1:07 AM

I am asking a question – hopefully it’s not too late. :) What’s your favorite sex position? :)

Robins last blog post..Truth.

5. Mik said:

on November 5, 2008 at 1:08 AM

What’s your least favorite position? :d

Miks last blog post..You’re a dope, fiend!

on November 5, 2008 at 8:05 AM

Tug-Was that “hmmmm…” in a “That’s odd” way? or in a “Gee, I never thought of him like that” way?

on November 5, 2008 at 8:07 AM

Rachel-That’s a deal. We’ll have the drunken panty lounging at your house!! :d

on November 5, 2008 at 8:09 AM

Fantastagirl,Robin and Mik-Your questions will be added at the end of the queue. Hey!! Thanks for letting me use the “big girl” word of the day!! “QUEUE”!!

9. Robin said:

on November 5, 2008 at 8:38 AM

Ok, so whenever the day I meet you I expect that will be playing when you walk in the room.

on November 5, 2008 at 10:02 AM

Woo hoo! When are you and Rachel free? :d/

Finns last blog post..Don’t Give It Away

11. Evil Genius said:

on November 5, 2008 at 1:11 PM

I knew it! You’ve got a grandpa fetish! =p~

Evil Geniuss last blog post..Because We All Need a Little Random Right Now

on November 5, 2008 at 1:24 PM

Robin-I will be the one carrying the boom box blasting the song! :))

on November 5, 2008 at 1:25 PM

Finn-Both of us? Hmmm….Let me check my calendar…. :)

on November 5, 2008 at 1:26 PM

Evil Genius-At my age, when the question is “Who’s your daddy?” the answer is always gonna be a grandpa! :(

15. Teri said:

on November 5, 2008 at 2:39 PM

your answer to Avitable was disturbing…..:o

Teris last blog post..Victory!

on November 5, 2008 at 4:35 PM

Teri-But wouldn’t you be MORE disturbed by the thought of dirty balls?? :-&

17. Tug said:

on November 5, 2008 at 8:17 PM

I think my hmmmm is a little of both actually. He was kind of the male version of a librarian, so I can see where you’d want to get him to ‘let his hair down’ so to speak. :d

on November 5, 2008 at 10:17 PM

Tug-Librarian sex….gotta keep that quiet! :-$

19. Duck said:

on November 6, 2008 at 12:20 AM

I’m thinking you should ask for some General Tao chicken. Because that’s all kinda sexy.

Ducks last blog post..Da Vote

on November 6, 2008 at 10:10 AM

Duck-Food and sex has way of mixing things together in a whole new way! ;))

21. Soma 350mg. said: