Tuesday February 17th 2009, 8:03 PM
Filed under: celebration,Friends,happy,Honors,love

Hey, Little Buddy!

I recently got an award from Miss Amber. Apparently, she feels like she could count on me to help dispose of the bodies. And you know what? I probably would too!

This is a great opportunity to thank the bloggers that I consider to be great friends. In the words of Ozzie Osbourne, ” I love you all, but you’re all fucking mad!”

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

The first award will go to my friend Teri. I was so sick and I put this message on Facebook:

Chris is dying….i just know it….farewell, my friends…..

Right away, I got this response:

Teri at 9:27am February 17
*sobbing* NO, don’t go…..what will I do without you………*hysterical sobbing*
She also says things like this:
Teri at 2:31pm February 15
I heard on the streets that you’re a skanky ho. But I didn’t believe it so I popped him between the eyes and he will be telling no more tales.
See what I mean? Teri, you are my #1, go-to girl!
Other recipients, who are equally important to me are:
Whall– Without you, I’d be nowhere….literally.
Sam-I can send you a message making fun of your pain and you laugh.
GigglePixie-Anyone who likes Guiness, gobstoppers, and gluteus maximus can roll with me anytime!
Janelle-Music and cookies. Yes, I can be bribed.
LovingAnnie-Who else would take all of her blogging friends along for sumptuous meals or nights in a 5-star hotel?

Robin– Because after much deep thought, she has epiphanies like “At least now I know I can do whatever I want for the rest of my life, if I’m already going to hell”. (This means she’d most likely help  me do something illegal!)

Trukindog-Any man who can love a dog like a child is A-okay with me!

HoosierGirl-Even though she is new to the madness of this blog, she has proven to be a good sport and that is important if you want to hang with me!

And finally, BlondeBlogger-For reasons to numerous to count-both public and private.

1. Trukindog said:

on February 17, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Aww shucks darlin thanks, ya know dogs is people too.

P.S.
    I know the perfect way to dispose of bodies…just sayin.

Trukindogs last blog post.."SCAT" CAT

2. Loving Annie said:

on February 17, 2009 at 9:00 PM

:”>You are so sweet, Metalmom ! Thanks for brightening my day :)

You deserve the award – congratulations !

Loving Annies last blog post..Realization

3. HoosierGirl said:

on February 17, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Yay! An award!!! I LOVE awards! Thank you, thank you, thank you. (even if you did list Trukindog ahead of me)

I shall repay your kindness someday – I might even help you bury the body…hee, hee…

J.

HoosierGirls last blog post..Boys, boys, boys.

4. whall said:

on February 18, 2009 at 1:06 AM

Thanx Metalmom! My pleasure…

whalls last blog post..Stuff you don’t want to MISC, #68

on February 18, 2009 at 10:16 AM

I liked that you picked a lot of people I don’t currently read. I like meeting new cool friends.

Finns last blog post..I Hold Onto These

on February 18, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Trukindog-I’m sure you know plenty of places to stash bodies! Canyons, ravines, desert stretches, feed ’em to the coyotes… :-ss

on February 18, 2009 at 11:04 AM

LovingAnnie-When I feel sick or tired (or sick and tired!) I check out your site and enjoy a luscious meal or posh night out. What a great escape!!

on February 18, 2009 at 11:06 AM

HoosierGirl-Have you SEEN him?? He can hide bodies well, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he already did!! So that’s why I listed him ahead of you. But I love you just the same. :*

on February 18, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Whall- Oh,Whall… for awhile there you were the most important man in my life! :))

on February 18, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Finn-The new reads are great reads. Blogs take up so much time, so I try to keep them really good!

11. Giggle Pixie said:

on February 18, 2009 at 11:54 AM

Thank you Metalmom! You know I totally heart you so you’re going to be on my top ten list too, even though you’ve already been given the award. Hey, I didn’t see a rule that said you couldn’t get it twice, right?! :d/

Giggle Pixies last blog post..It’s Getting Hot in Here!

12. Sam said:

on February 18, 2009 at 12:22 PM

That’s awesome and they’re all fabulous picks! Congrats buddy and buddies!!! @};-

Sams last blog post..So Tired

13. Robin said:

on February 18, 2009 at 1:01 PM

I’m honored…and a little turned on.

Robins last blog post..Dear Person With Stick Up Ass

on February 18, 2009 at 1:17 PM

GigglePixie-Why thankee! I may blush now!

on February 18, 2009 at 1:18 PM

Sam-You are a fabulous pick!

on February 18, 2009 at 1:19 PM

Robin-Oh I’m always turned on when it comes to you! Can I sit next to you in hell? :))

17. Caffeine and Cabernet » Blog Archive » You Know What They Say About Buddies… said:

on February 18, 2009 at 3:30 PM

[…] A good buddy will commiserate with you and give you a give you a shoulder to cry on when someone does you wrong. A GREAT buddy will help you hide the bodies. And Metalmom, from I Don’t Wanna Hear It, just let me know she considers me a great buddy by presenting me with this Great Buddy Award! […]

18. BlondeBlogger said:

on February 20, 2009 at 3:31 AM

Awww! *sniff* :(( Amen to that (I feel exactly the same). You will forever be my soul sister! I love you! o:-)

BlondeBloggers last blog post..Well Baby I’m a Put-On-A-Show Kind of Girl