Wednesday March 11th 2009, 8:51 AM
Filed under: Anger,assholes,business,ineptitude,kids,weight

FARK!

I am wiritng this at 9:10 am. I have been awake since 5am. I have been out of bed since 5:45am. This is my day so far:

I am expecting kids today that will be dropped off at 8:30. I have to get a few things done first. I fold  some laundry. I take a shower and I iron a few things that Babygirl will need tonight. And I eat breakfast. I manage to answer a few emails and stop into Facebook. So far so good.

Today Purple Heart will show up (Don’t know Purple Heart? Think Salvation Army) They tell me to have my bags “outside of the house before 7am.” It’s out there. It’s foggy, so the moisture is gathering quickly. The bags have condensation now. It is supposed to rain soon. It’s after 9am and they are still out there. Ugh. Can you imagine the mold and mildew that these clothes are being subjected to?? And all because I decided to recycle clothes.

At 8:45 I look around my house. It’s clean. I only need to dust but who gives a shit. The dog is fed and walked. The only thing I have to do all day is play with the kids. That’s it. Did I say it was 8:45?  Hmm..those kids were due at 8:30….

My phone finally rings at 9. Since it is raining, Jeff cannot work. (He works outdoors) He will be staying home with the kids. I’m sorry, but I knew at 11 last night that it was going to rain today. WTF! So in reality, he could have had an idea that this would happen. His wife is up and at work by 7am. Are you telling me that there is no way to find out a weather report??? FUCK!!!

This happened last Wednesday too. His ride to work went home early because he was sick. Therefore Jeff used that as an excuse to go home too. He got home as his wife was leaving to drop the kids off to me. After they argued for a bit and after she drove all the way into work, she finally called me almost an hour late to tell me “no kids”. FUCK!!!

It’s not like there is so much work out there that I can afford to give them the kiss-off. Besides, I feel bad for Jen. she works as many hours as she can squeeze in. She is spread thin, and on top of all that she deals with that loser. I’m not saying that she is blameless, just that when others are involved-others who are helping you out- at least make a phone call in a timely manner. You don’t need to explain your life. Just tell me at the earliest you can. There is alot that gets put on a back burner when I am expecting kids. Now I have a whole day at my disposal with nothing planned to do. If I had known, I’d have planned some painting, or baking, or basement cleaning. These things take some prep for me. FUCK!!!

I’m still going to watch her kids when she needs me. I’ll just need to have a chat with her and maybe charge her a cancellation fee. It sucks because I know they can’t afford it but still…. I will suck it up. I will listen to Hubs tell me that I am being taken advantage of.

But I will still have some income that I can handle with my back and all the doctor appointments and scheduling. I will have several more kids in the summer. I just have to suck it up.

Suck it up.

Suck it up.

You know, just ‘cuz I say it, doesn’t mean it’s gonna be easy.

FUCK!!!  It’s only 9:45.

on March 11, 2009 at 9:20 AM

If you’re dedicated enough to the whole “suck it up” concept, I think you could be looking at another source of income. Or maybe you should go to them, abduct the kids and charge a fee for retrieval.

Grants last blog post..Superhero, part II

on March 11, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Grant-The retrieval fee would backfire. What if she don’t want them back?? That would blow. “Suck it up” as income…..gimme a minute…..wait….I can’t see a downside! :))

3. teri said:

on March 11, 2009 at 11:32 AM

If they took them to a regular day care, they would be charged a fee or still have to pay the weekly rate. Common courtesy, people, common courtesy.:-w

teris last blog post..Donating

4. Sam said:

on March 11, 2009 at 12:08 PM

I want to hug you.

Sams last blog post..Cheers? Sorta anyhow… Its Girlchild day!

on March 11, 2009 at 12:32 PM

Teri-I know. It seems like common sense to me. Nobody seems to use that any more. :(

on March 11, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Sam-Thanks. I needed one….even if it was ‘virtual’! :)

7. Coal Miner's Granddaughter said:

on March 11, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Dude. I agree that you should instigate a cancellation fee. Because it’s an extreme inconvenience on your part. And maybe, just maybe, that will keep them from doing this again.

Sorry, hon.

Coal Miner’s Granddaughters last blog post..It’s Up To Me To Stay Drug Free

8. Philly said:

on March 11, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Don’ think they would like it so much if you called , say at 8:15 to say you couldn’t watch the kids.I’ve learned , most people worry about themselves and no one else.

#1

Phillys last blog post..Tantalizing Tuesday

9. Lynda said:

on March 11, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Man, that sucks. :(

on March 11, 2009 at 2:01 PM

CMG-Any clue as to what’s a fair charge? A full day? A half day? Ten bucks?

on March 11, 2009 at 2:02 PM

Philly-See, that one is a double-edged sword. If I don’t watch her kids and she don’t go to work, then she might get fired and I end up with no kids and no income! :(

on March 11, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Lynda-Sucks, bites, and blows. :((

13. Loving Annie said:

on March 11, 2009 at 2:25 PM

Grrrrr – that SUCKS with teeth !

Loving Annies last blog post..Wednesday Appreciation : The Letter "I"

14. cheer34 said:

on March 11, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Make sure you get everything in writing……it is just plain rudeness that they do not call ahead of time…..it does suck….I feel for you

cheer34s last blog post..Today was the day I learned something new

15. HoosierGirl said:

on March 11, 2009 at 8:09 PM

Hey, I can totally relate. Today I was KICKED in the shins by a 5 yr. old. Yeah, that made my day.

Some days are like this. (sigh)

J.

HoosierGirls last blog post..10 on Tuesday – Winter!

on March 11, 2009 at 10:00 PM

LovingAnnie-You said it! x(

on March 11, 2009 at 10:01 PM

cheer34-I don’t think anyone knows what real rudeness is any more. :(

on March 11, 2009 at 10:02 PM

HoosierGirl-Kicked? OMG! I hope you spanked!!! @-)

19. Matt-Man said:

on March 12, 2009 at 5:28 AM

That blows, but I did get quite aroused when you said, “suck it up.” Cheers!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Showin’ Some Customer Lovin’

on March 12, 2009 at 12:50 PM

MattMan-Then how’s this?: SUCK it up. Suck IT up. Suck it UP! :))

21. dontwannahearit.com said:

on March 17, 2009 at 10:23 PM

[…] Did you visit last week when I bitched about the babies not showing up? […]