Sunday January 31st 2010, 3:43 PM
Filed under: Anger,birthday,Friends,Hubs,ineptitude,other shit

Do Ya Drink Beer?

dumbass

Hubs just fucked things all up for me and I AM NOT HAPPY!!!

One month ago:
Hubs: “What do you wanna do for your birthday?”
Me: “Paint the bedroom and bathroom. Don’t take me out to YOUR favorite restaurant for MY birthday. Don’t waste money we don’t have. That is all.”
H: “Wanna go to a beef and beer?”
M: “No, I hate them and I don’t want to hang with your sisters on MY birthday. I am planning on going to Donna’s or hanging with Linda”
H: “OK”

This morning:
M: “So….for the next two Saturday nights, you’ll be on your own. Whatcha gonna do?”
H: “What do you mean ‘two Saturdays’?”
M: “Next week I rescheduled the party ( I had to cancel a small party due to the weather) and the  week after that I’m going to Donna’s for Linda’s and my birthday.”

This afternoon:
H: “Here” (hands me two tickets) We’re going to a beef and beer on the thirteenth”
M: “WHAT THE FUCK??”
H: “What? I thought it would be cool to go out and do something different.”
M: “You don’t drink beer and I have plans!”

I MARRIED A FUCKING MORON!!!!

Can ya tell I’m not happy?
I am trying to unload those tickets…fast!  $25.00 a piece for something I don’t wanna do and he won’t drink beer!!!!! What was he thinking?????

Men, when your woman’s birthday comes around, do something nice or nothing at all!!!  Take us to a new restaurant….NOT YOUR FAVORITE!! If you ask her what she wants, CHOOSE THAT! Believe me, she’d rather have a bottle of bubble bath from the Dollar Store, a plastic flower, or even have you order pizza for dinner one night without her having to ask you.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on January 31, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Are we absolutely certain our husbands are not brothers?!!
    Fuck.
    Once you get rid of them, you should go buy some cans of paint and buy him a brush to paint your bedroom while you’re gone.

on January 31, 2010 at 4:54 PM

SybilLaw-Oh shut up! There can NOT be two of them!!! :(( I just wanna stick my foot up his ass!!

on January 31, 2010 at 5:24 PM

That’s what you get for marrying a man instead of a hot Japanese woman. But because I am thinking of your needs, I got your present here. Happy Birthday!

on January 31, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Grant-You’re always such a giver. :)

5. Mik said:

on January 31, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Duly noted.

6. bubblewench said:

on February 1, 2010 at 7:49 AM

I don’t know if I should laugh or come down there and kick G in the nethers!! I would have smacked him for sure. Geesh.

on February 1, 2010 at 9:30 AM

Mik-You are definitely not guilty of such a heinous act. Your lady C is a lucky gal!!

on February 1, 2010 at 9:31 AM

bubblewench-Well, when you’re done laughing, come on down. At least then, he’d know it’s not just me!!! @-)