Friday July 02nd 2010, 3:49 PM
Filed under: celebration,family,Friends,happy,holiday,weather

Long Weekend

Sooo…..long time, no blog…

What’s new? Well…..let’s see….The weather has been nice and I’ve taken advantage of it–throwing the windows open and enjoying the breeze that blows in. I love when my house smells like fresh air instead of ‘air conditioned’ and ‘febrezed’ air. I’ve enjoyed my morning coffee outside in the back yard with my dog. What else….?

That’s about it.

Tomorrow I am off for an overnight with the gals. We plan on swimming, cooking out, camping out, and hanging out. I need some girl time and Hubs needs some ‘stupid movie and naps’ time. Both of us are looking forward to the time apart, as well as the ‘reunion’ on Sunday evening!

I hope all of you enjoy the long weekend. Eat, drink, and make merry with your friends and families. Have fun at your barbecues, parades and fireworks.

And remember that little thing called Freedom……and thank your lucky stars and stripes that we have it!!

on July 2, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Have a great weekend! I am definitely looking forward to it!
    Sybil Law´s last blog post ..Nutty

on July 2, 2010 at 7:59 PM

SybilLaw-I hope you enjoy all the boom! boom! pow!….And the fireworks! LOL

3. Mik said:

on July 4, 2010 at 10:33 PM

I’m eating, wife has stuffed bell peppers in oven and drinking maybe if I’m lucky I’ll get to make merry too :)
    Mik´s last blog post ..They grow them like weeds around these here parts

on July 5, 2010 at 12:48 PM

I had to work. I’m at work now. Freedom – w00t.
    Grant´s last blog post ..Another Japanese Improvement

5. marty said:

on July 5, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Quiet 4th except for the assholes who set off fireworks when i was asleep at midnight. G-d Bless America!

on July 5, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Mik-Mmm….I love stuffed peppers! I hope you made Merry…and Caroline too! ;))

on July 5, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Grant-You need a job at a burger joint.

on July 5, 2010 at 4:52 PM

Marty-I just drank so much that the fireworks didn’t bother me. :))