Thursday August 05th 2010, 5:36 PM
Filed under: celebration,family,miscellaneous,questions

One of Those Days

Did you ever have one of those days? You know, the kind where you wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed? The kind of day that is full of sunshine?

Did you ever have one of those days? The one where you step out of your bedroom and see that the house is still clean from the day before? Where the dishes are clean, the newspapers thrown out, and the laundry is all caught up?

Did you ever have one of those days that you shower, find something that you like (on the first try!) and find comfortable? The kind of day that you look into the mirror and decide that for a change, you don’t need makeup?

Did you ever have one of those days where you call the cable company to replace your remote control and they answer your call right away and they call you back when the call suddenly drops?

Did you ever have one of those days where your husband comes home from work and tells you that you’re wearing sexy clothes, when you are wearing stretch pants and a man-tailored white shirt? The kind of day that you make meatloaf for dinner and both the husband and the 24 year act like you have just served their favorite meal in the world?

I had one today.

I wish they came around more frequently. I wish I could bottle them up and pass them out to my friends.

1. Shelli said:

on August 5, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Shelli´s last blog post ..Rude Awakening

on August 5, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Shelli- :( You will…someday. I’m sure!

3. Mik said:

on August 5, 2010 at 7:17 PM

Quick buy a lottery ticket.

on August 5, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Woo hoo! Yay for those days. You deserve more of ’em. :d/
    Finn´s last blog post ..Heart

on August 5, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Mik-Ooh! Great idea! I hadn’t thought of that!! $-)

on August 5, 2010 at 7:56 PM

Finn-I wish I could bottle them so I could take them out on a really crappy day. I’d make a million selling that!!

7. Coal Miner's Granddaughter said:

on August 5, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Those are awesome days. I have them, just very few and far between.
    Coal Miner’s Granddaughter´s last blog post ..HeatHer 10!

on August 5, 2010 at 8:56 PM

CMG-VERY far between, but that makes them all the sweeter when they come. :)

on August 5, 2010 at 10:58 PM

LOVE those days. If you can bottle that shit, I’ll take 25 bottles. Or more. How much product per day would need to be used?
    Sybil Law´s last blog post ..Who- me

on August 6, 2010 at 9:10 AM

I’m disappointed that this post contained no pictures of hot Asian women or the word “thunderpussy”.
    Grant´s last blog post ..Glasses Update

on August 6, 2010 at 11:17 AM

SybilLaw-I know right. I’d only use enough to get me over those tough spots. *sigh* We’d be bajillionaires…

on August 6, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Grant-Every time I think of doing a post ‘just for you’, I can’t find an image to use….BECAUSE SOMEONE HOGS THEM ALL UP!!!! But I have to let you know that this comment keeps cracking me up!!!

13. Janelle said:

on August 6, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Awww, I loved this post!
    Janelle´s last blog post ..Plan B- The Great American-Canada Tour Maybe aka Probably

on August 8, 2010 at 12:58 PM