Sunday November 07th 2010, 3:54 PM
Filed under: Uncategorized

Drama

Well, lets’s see where to start…..

My meds are readjusting. I don’t feel like doing anything and I lost interest in the blog and writing for a bit. I’m sure it will level out soon, but until it does, I won’t be here much. And now that I said that, I just feel……blank. That’s the only way to describe it. The new meds will fix that. (I hope)

In other news, Babygirl’s roommate is leaving school. She is too homesick and did not put any effort into meeting new people or experiencing new things. Babygirl tried to include her as much as possible in her own activities, as did other girls in the dorm, but Julia just closed herself off. Now she is very obviously counting down the days until she leaves. This is very disheartening to my girl. She has also taken the television and coffee maker back home already as part of moving things out a bit at a time. (Shitty move in my opinion) Babygirl has already made arrangements with another friend to move in after the holidays. Neither girl can wait and they are already good friends and they spend lots of time together. Good for them.

And in Facebook World, I have my first ‘real’ drama. One friend from grade school (who is very narrow minded and intolerant in his Republican beliefs) made a comment on another friend’s wall.  Friend #2 commented back and thus began a personal attack on friend #2.  Friend #1 turned it into a dirty rant. This isn’t the first time he has done this to someone. I realized that I didn’t need such a negative person in my life and I ‘unfriended’ him. Now he is making a point of telling everyone that I did it and whatthefuckever.  I am so saddened by this…….NOT!

There was something else going on too, but I’ll wait until tomorrow to write that. I need a purpose to move myself out of these weird funks and that will be my impetus. Until then, know that I am here, and I’m okay, and I am moving forward…..slowly but surely…..

on November 7, 2010 at 4:33 PM

I dealt with my own drama this weekend! I hate people.
    Not you, though.
    Sybil Law´s last blog post ..The Who- Me

on November 7, 2010 at 4:55 PM

SybilLaw-It’s like there is something in the air. Other friends have ‘stuff’ going on too and it is just weird. Yes, I was hating people a bit too (Not you though, <3)

3. marty said:

on November 9, 2010 at 12:54 AM

I try not to talk to people. I just observe and write about them with some slight exaggeration.:)

on November 9, 2010 at 9:54 AM

I’m also having fun with adjusting my meds. I think you just need more booze, though.
    Grant´s last blog post ..Bunnytime

5. Robin said:

on November 9, 2010 at 11:12 AM

FB can be SO dangerous in that area, most of the conservatives on FB are extended family, it takes everything not to comment.
    Robin´s last blog post ..Is There Anything You Don’t Know

on November 9, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Marty-Your powers of observation are formidable. And you are wise not to talk to assholes.

on November 9, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Grant-The whole ‘meds adjusting’ is a pain in the fucking ass. Half the time I don’t know if I’m coming or going and I am staying home while it happens! I don’t know how you do it with a job to go to!!

on November 9, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Robin-I steer very clear of the political and religious commentary. I know far too many from both ends of the spectrums. This guy took it away from the political to the very personal and it became sordid. Nasty stuff that.

9. bubblewench said:

on November 9, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Hey – love ya. If you need to talk, give me a call. You got my #. drama is just a freakin waste of time!
    bubblewench´s last blog post ..What’s happening

on November 9, 2010 at 2:01 PM

bubblewench-I love you too sweetheart. So far, so good. I haven’t needed to explode…..close, but not quite! :))

11. delmer said:

on November 16, 2010 at 10:25 AM

I’m always surprised when friends I grew up with — who were incredibly mellow then — say things that are no so much opposite what I think… but rabidly so. Not only do they think they’re right, but if you disagree with them they actually get angry and can’t understand how it is you think the way you do. (As for me, I think I’m right, but my blood doesn’t boil when I hear an opposing thought.)

on November 16, 2010 at 3:11 PM

delmer-After reading so many blogs, I have learned that there are ‘friends’ out there that have very different views of the world. Some are different politically or religiously, but the one thing they AREN’T is intolerant. To see commentary like that was akin to a slap in the face. I wonder if I’ll smile at him at the next reunion!?