Tuesday March 08th 2011, 10:08 PM
Filed under: celebration,happy,weather

Signs Of Spring

The signs of spring are sprouting everywhere. Babygirl and I were out to

enjoy the warmth.

The trees are starting to bloom as well as the crocuses.

Even Iron Man was outdoors in the flowers.

I can’t wait until it’s here to stay…..

on March 9, 2011 at 9:50 AM

I honestly thought this post was titled “Signs of Spiraling” and it was going to be more about your amateurish attempts to be sick.
    Grant´s last blog post ..I was writing my weekly letter to Kelloggs to suggest new flavors of pop-tarts- but I realized Ive already suggested gooseberry- unicorn- and vampire Should I just suggest a combo box with all three Or think out of the box and recommend science

2. Coal Miner's Granddaughter said:

on March 9, 2011 at 10:05 AM

I LOVE it when the crocus flowers make their appearance. I’m with you, hon. I’m ready for spring.

on March 9, 2011 at 12:44 PM

I’ve decided I hate March. It teases you with a few fantastic days of spring goodness, then rains and sucks and snows, even.
    I am SO ready for spring and warm weather!
    Sybil Law´s last blog post ..Donkey Whaaa

4. delmer said:

on March 15, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Rumor has it we’ll approach 70 this coming Sunday. I can’t wait.

on March 15, 2011 at 5:45 PM

Grant-Compared to some,(I won’t point fingers and yell “YOU”) I guess you can call me an amateur!

on March 15, 2011 at 5:46 PM

CMG- I am happier every day that I go out. The crocuses are here and the daffodils are on their way!

on March 15, 2011 at 5:47 PM

SybilLaw- You are spot-on with the teasing that March does. I am 100% ready for sunshiney days with gentle breezes and flowers……

on March 15, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Delmer-70* is nothing to sneeze at. I hope it comes to stick around for a while!!