Wednesday March 23rd 2011, 5:56 PM
Filed under: Friends,happy,other shit

Exactly The Same…Just Different

I wish I had something worth blogging about. But I have nothing. The same thing is happening every day…..

I get up, walk on the treadmill, shower, eat and watch a movie. I do some paperwork, play with the dog or walk the dog, watch a movie and make dinner. I do laundry, straighten up the house and then hang out with hubs. This is the extent of it. Sometime I change around the order of doing things, but basically that is it.  I am sick and tired of winter and I want spring to come.

This week, I’ll be headed to the Philadelphia Union’s first  home game of the season. I am, of course, so very excited.

In April, Bubblewench, Libragirl, Bellaventa and I will travel to DC and North Virginia to hang out with Shiny, Cissa Fireheart and my dear friend BlondeBlogger. I can’t wait to hug her in person. Of course I’ll be able to post about that!

Also in April, I will once again team up with Bubblewench to head to Cincinnati to see our partner in crime, SybilLaw. Then with a bit of luck we will kidnap her and visit MattMan. Ah……I’ve never been so excited about illegal activities in my life!!

Who can we call for bail?

on March 23, 2011 at 6:45 PM

I cannot wait to see two of my favorite girls in the world!
    You don’t need bail money if you outrun the cops!

2. Cissa Fireheart said:

on March 23, 2011 at 10:38 PM

So excited for you to come our way!! Can’t wait to finally meet you in person!! YAY!

Stick with me, and you won’t need to worry about posting bail….we won’t get caught! hahaha!
    Cissa Fireheart´s last blog post ..Springtime Musings…

3. Megan said:

on March 24, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Don’t worry; spring is almost here.

Can’t wait to hear about your adventures!
    Megan´s last blog post ..Bright

on March 24, 2011 at 10:43 AM

SybilLaw-Oh I think I can outrun the cops. I’d just hate to trip you in the process…..!

on March 24, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Cissa Fireheart-I am very excited to meet you too. We are gonna have a BLAST!

on March 24, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Megan-I hate the whole “Here-I-am! Oops-I’m-gone!” game that the weather keeps playing…..I keep saying “soon enough” but I’m not sure I can keep it up.

7. whall said:

on March 25, 2011 at 12:01 AM

Wish I could be there – there’s a chance I may be coming to DC soon tho, so we’ll see. When I met Shiny, BB and Amanda it was such a great time.
    whall´s last blog post ..A favor for my wife…

on March 25, 2011 at 12:26 PM

whall-If you were there it would be a whallerful experience. Try really, really hard to be there!!!

9. bubblewench said:

on March 29, 2011 at 9:09 AM

Woman we can ditch cops easy.. not a problem.. remember.. new van.. it likes to GO!

heh. EXCITED!!

on March 30, 2011 at 10:17 AM

bubblewench-Wow. What am I worried about? I forgot that you know how to hide between all the trucks…..!!!