Thursday September 01st 2011, 12:50 PM
Filed under: desire,other shit,questions

Jump On It

I really can’t seem to get motivated to write lately.

I had lost some stuff on a flash drive-and no, I didn’t have it saved anywhere else. This was a devastating loss. It was lots of notes, partial stories, and many other things. This led to me feeling…..like I didn’t want to be bothered.

Well I’ve decided to give up the funk and try to get on that horse again. And so it begins…here. Will this be a steady thing? I don’t know. I may just be posting anything and everything in an effort to get myself writing every day again. Will you stay with me? Will you encourage me to continue? Or will you become exasperated with my ramblings and abandon me?

Only time will tell.

Please, don’t leave me.

1. teri tighe said:

on September 1, 2011 at 1:13 PM

I like your posts. they keep us updated as to what is going on in your world and the craziness that ensues. I hate losing things, like that. Having technology really makes you not want to save anything because the odds of losing your phone, data, etc. is so huge.

I encourage you to continue, especially if you love to write.

on September 1, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Teri-Thanks my friend. I am just controlling enough that I want to post things in the order that they happened. If I don’t, it feels muddled…at least to me. And so I wait..and then its lost.

Yes, I love to write and I’m ready to do it. (Can you tell by the length of this comment?) LOL

on September 1, 2011 at 2:18 PM

I like it when you beg.
    ;)

4. teri tighe said:

on September 1, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Why don’t you write all your posts, as they happen, and then publish them when you get a chance. Save them as drafts until you’re ready to post??

on September 1, 2011 at 2:32 PM

SybilLaw-Bitch :P

on September 1, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Teri-I try to do that but when I write, it ‘flows’. My feelings are ‘there’. If I don’t have time to do the whole thing, I lose part of the ‘thereness’. Do you get that? It’s hard to explain. Some of my best stuff is written in the middle of the night.

7. Megan said:

on September 2, 2011 at 10:36 AM

I’m here! xo

on September 2, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Megan-Thank you. It means a lot.