Tuesday September 13th 2011, 6:49 PM
Filed under: Friends,happy,love,owies,weather

Craptastic

As I looked through the archives to see if I had any new insights into 9/11, I noticed two things. One, my insights haven’t changed. Two, I always seem to be down with a major allergy flareup.

This year is no different.

First off, after a lot of the storms blew through here, we had some yard work to do. No damage to the house, thank God, but lots of debris strewn through the yard.  Son2 was doing gutter work, Hubs was handling the bigger branches and I was on rake duty.  After about half an hour, with three quarters of the yard done, I was suddenly tired. Like SUDDENLY. My legs were shaky, my arms were too. I wanted to drop the rake. Afraid that it was my back, I stopped doing everything and went into the house to lie down.

After awhile, I felt normal again and took a shower, a few ibuprophen and then relaxed for the rest of the night.

The next day, my arms and legs still felt tired. I got up got dressed and moved to the couch….

where I stayed for the next three days.

Yep, three days. I called the doctor and he told me to stay put and just keep taking the ibuprophen and sleep. Apparently this is something that is happening in this area. Nothing to pinpoint, it just goes away in a couple of days. But in the meantime, every joint in my body hurt. My muscles felt clenched and even my jaw felt like I was constantly grinding my teeth. It was the worst, but thankfully, it passed.

Only for me to get hit with allergies. The rains have kicked up the mold in the yard and now I have the sneezing, runny nose and sore throat. I am on day four and my Zyrtec has done a bang up job on drying up the faucet known as ‘nose’.

I need a day or two on a beach with friends, and love, and drinks…..

Oh, yeah! I’m heading to North Carolina for BlondeBlogger’s wedding! I’ll be seeing Poppy, Bubblewench and others!!  So see that sentence up there about the day or two on the beach? I”M GOIN’!!

1. Karl said:

on September 13, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Sorry you felt so bad, buy hey! Blondeblogger, Poppy, and Bubblewench!
    Karl´s last blog post ..A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Surgery

on September 13, 2011 at 8:27 PM

Karl-Being with those gals can make the worst things easier to bear. Now that I have blown out half my brains, I’m READY!!

3. Megan said:

on September 15, 2011 at 9:22 AM

W00t for your wedding weekend! Enjoy yourself and hug the Poppy for me.\:d/
    Megan´s last blog post ..Wish You Were Here

4. Vilma said:

on September 19, 2011 at 1:19 PM

How’s the BlondeBlogger’s wedding! Have u seen Poppy, Bubblewench and others? I hope you’ve enjoy a lot!!! =)
    Vilma´s last blog post ..Trouble Getting Pregnant

5. Ravit said:

on September 19, 2011 at 4:25 PM

Enjoy the ride and wish you well girl!
    Ravit´s last blog post ..Space saving solutions

6. Kisha said:

on October 20, 2011 at 3:11 AM

Wish you the best girl, hope you enjoy very well!
    Kisha´s last blog post ..jump higher basketball