Filed under: Cissa,Fantastagirl,Hubs,meme,miscellaneous,Nobody,other shit,Shiny,Trukindog,Tug,Uncategorized,Winter
Trukindog wants to know more about me. Why? Don’t I give enough of myself? All I ever do for people is give, give, give! It used to be just family and very close friends, but now even my bloggin’ buddies are infringing on my generosity. Well, Tdog, you are so lucky that I am still medicated and can’t think of anything better to post!
So here you have a half dozen factoids (not to be confused with hemorrhoids.)
1. From April through October, I have incredibly healthy fingernails. They grow long and are so strong that even when I press on them, they do not bend. However, after October-without fail-they will break, split and peel. I have used gelatin, extra coats of nail polish and lots of other things to keep them long but it never works.
2. I have never met a vampire, werewolf, troll, ogre or banshee. I have actually met a witch.
3. I love ‘different’ ice cream flavors. While chocolate and vanilla are always nice,I much prefer Moose Tracks, Chunky Monkey, Cherry Garcia, Rocky Road, and brownie chunk ice creams.
4. When I met my husband, he had his arms around another girl. The first thing I noticed was his ass.
5. The second thing I noticed was his forearms. I love a man with muscular forearms like Popeye. Not arms bulging with muscles like a body builder—just ‘working man’ rugged.
6. All of my siblings and cousins are named after someone else in the family. I am not. My dad liked my first name and my mom liked my middle name. No one else has either name. However, I married into a family in which I am one of three others with the same first name.
Now for the bizniz part of this deal:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. THANK YOU, TRUKINDOG!!
2. Mention the rules on your blog. Okay, here they are.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Did you read them?
5. Notify taggees by leaving a comment on their blog. I’m going, I’m going!